At Gear World, We can get your Flender gearbox rebuilt in far less time and for far less money and it will meet or beat OEM standards! We will pick up your Flender gearbox for free and bring it to one of our repair plants where we complete an NDTI (Non-Destructive Teardown Inspection) with a full white-glove treatment of your gearbox to assess the needs.
Flender Gearbox Rebuild & Repair Services
Gear World services Flender gearboxes in all industries. Our highly experienced emergency support teamwork to provide effective solutions that meet your demands that will keep your production running! Knowing Everything about Flender Gears & Industrial gearboxes is our business.
GearWorld will replace any gearbox parts, even the most obscure. If your system needs helical, double helical, herringbone, split herringbone bevel, ring gears, eternal ring gears, rack, and pinion units – believe it or not, they can all be replaced, and we’ve got all of the capability to manufacture a quality replacement part in no-time rapidly. We Test every product we repair for several hours to ensure that it is safe for production use. We inspect for overheating, vibration, leaking, and a vast checklist of other possible Quality Assurance issues before being cleared.
Industrial Gearbox Overhaul benefits at a glance:
- Prevention of downtimes due to replacement of consumable parts
- Reduction of unscheduled plant downtimes
- More reliable production
- Improved repair plant availability
- Custom Cut Flender Gears
- Reduction of lifecycle costs
- Repairs on the high-quality level of the manufacturer
- Transparency over the services carried out and the parts used through industrial gearbox reports
- A worldwide network of certified repair workshops
- A greater degree of planning reliability service