Hamilton Gearbox Repair Services
At Gear World, We can complete your Hamilton Gearbox repair in far less time and for far less money and it will meet or beat OEM standards! We will pick up your gearbox for free and bring it to one of our plants where we complete an NDTI(Non-DestructiveTeardown Inspection) with a full white glove treatment of your gearbox to assess the needs.
Why Choose GearWorld for Hamilton Gearbox Repair and Service?
An unexpected Hamilton gearbox failure results in costly downtime, affecting several operations at your facility. We help you overcome such critical situations by restoring your units back to operation quickly and affordabl.
There are several reasons that add to our credibility in the market.
- Our machine shop is well packed with the latest inspection and repairing equipment to handle any make and model of Hamilton industrial gearbox.
high pressuresteam room to thoroughly clean gearboxes prior to inspection/repairing/servicing.
- Small and large lathes that help in re-machining parts.
- Heavy duty vertical presses and boring mills to assist the repairing process.
- Latest vibration and oil analysis equipment.
- We only use original spare parts to perform Hamilton gearbox repairs. We procure spare parts and other materials from certified suppliers only.
- We manufacture hard to get parts in our CNC and gear
- We perform the repair/upgrade services in a controlled and supervised environment. This allows us to maintain quality in every product
- We follow the most aggressive quality assurance procedures to ensure that the unit is functional to the expected quality standards.
- We document each step of
repairand test runs as requested by the customers.
- We offer extended warranties for those Hamilton gearboxes requiring complete refurbishment.
The Truth About Our Advanced Hamilton Gearbox Repair Solutions
When a gearbox leaves our plant to go back to work in your process, you are getting a machine that is in “Like-New” condition that will meet and many times exceed the OEM specifications. Check out this case study for more information on how our gearbox repair solution surpasses the OEM specs.
Schedule a Tour of One of Our Plants
Capabilities – Feel free to call 1-855-910-7155 to schedule a tour of one of our plants. Also, Check out the Video below to go on a virtual online tour of one of our many plant locations. Click here to read more about our Gearbox Repair capabilities.
Call us Today: 1-855-910-7155
Hamilton Gearbox Background (A Brief History)
Standard Machine acquired the intellectual property of Hamilton Gear – one of North America’s most respected gear manufacturers and an original founder of AGMA (AmericanGear Manufacturer’s Association).
Hamilton Gear offers some of the best performance you can find but they do occasionally break down. You can call the OEM, Hamilton Gear, directly for your gearbox repairs; but like all other OEM’s, they have an extremely long turn around time. For many cases, their backlog is from 9 months to a year for a repair.
We are not the Hamilton Gear OEM but we do service their products.