Flender Gearbox Repair
At Gear World, We can get your Flender gearbox rebuilt in far less time and for far less money and it will meet or beat OEM standards! We will pick up your Flender gearbox for free and bring it to one of our repair plants where we complete an NDTI(Non-Destructive Teardown Inspection) with a full white-glove treatment of your gearbox to assess the needs.
Flender Gearbox Rebuild & Repair Services
Gear World specializes in servicing Flender gearboxes in all industries. Our highly experienced emergency support teamwork to provide effective solutions that meet your demands that will keep your production running! Knowing Everything about Flender Gears & Industrial gearboxes is our business.
Industrial Gearbox Overhaul benefits at a glance:
- Prevention of downtimes due to replacement of consumable parts
- Reduction of unscheduled plant downtimes
- More reliable production
- Improved repair plant availability
- Custom Cut Flender Gears
- Reduction of lifecycle costs
- Repairs on the high-quality level of the manufacturer
- Transparency over the services carried out and the parts used through industrial gearbox reports
- A worldwide network of certified repair workshops
- A greater degree of planning reliability service
GearWorld will replace any gearbox parts, even the most obscure. If your system needs helical, double helical, herringbone, split herringbone bevel, ring gears, eternal ring gears, rack, and pinion units – believe it or not, they can all be replaced, and we’ve got all of the capability to manufacture a quality replacement part in no-time rapidly. We Test every product we repair for several hours to ensure that it is safe for production use. We inspect for overheating, vibration, leaking, and a vast checklist of other possible Quality Assurance issues before being cleared.
Flender Gearbox Background
Flender is a manufacturer of industrial and maritime gearboxes for almost any power application. Flender is mostly known for its gearbox and transmission solutions in industries such as cement, materials handling, rubber and plastics, as well as wind energy and power. Flender technology is in use in thousands of applications worldwide. Flender Gearboxes offers some of the best performance you can find but they do occasionally break down. You can call the OEM, Flender GmbH, directly for your gearbox repairs; but like all other OEM’s, they have an extremely long turn around time. For many cases, their backlog is from 9 months to a year for a repair.
Flender Gearbox Uses
- Mining and Cement: conveyor belts, bucket elevators, crushers
- Cranes: hoists, trolleys, container cranes
- Power Generation: cooling towers, water turbines, hydrodynamic screws
- Plastics and Rubber: single-screw extruders
- Pulp and Paper: paper machines
- Water and Wastewater: aerators
- Food and Beverage: agitators, aerators
What Kind Gearboxes Does Flender Make?
Flender makes Helical Gear Service Units and Bevel-Helical Gear Service Units, along with Planetary Gear Units such as the PLANUREX 3 L, PLANUREX 3XL.
Flender Gearboxes offers some of the best performance you can find but they do occasionally break down. You can call the OEM, Flender GmbH, directly for your gearbox repairs; but like all other OEM’s, they have an extremely long turn around time. For many cases, their backlog is from 9 months to a year for a gearbox repair.